- FSA Practice Tests - Please see the following link for students to access and utilize FSA Practice tests. FSA Testing begins after Spring Break. http://www.fsassessments.org/students-and-families/practice-tests/
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Fundraiser class webpage - http://events.lls.org/pages/pb/FranklinAcademy-BoyntonBeach/Savage6thgradeadvanced
- The last round of Discovery Education testing will begin on Tuesday, 2/16/16.
- Middle School will be completing PBCSD Winter Diagnostics [ELA, MATH, SCIENCE (8th grade only)], and CIVICS (7th grade only) from 1/5-1/22/16. This schedule includes makeup testing dates. Be sure to send your child(ren) to school with snacks as the regular schedule has been modified to accommodate testing.
- The second round of Middle School Discovery Education online testing will take place the week of 12/14-12/18/15.
- FABB's annual Toy drive to benefit the Children's Home Society will take place from 11/30/15-12/11/15. "We are collecting toys for children between the ages of 2 and 14. The toys MUST be new, unwrapped, and appropriate (no toy weapons, please, or anything else suggestive). Gift cards to Toys R Us, Wal-mart, and Target will also be accepted." Thank you as always for supporting this worthy cause.
- FSA reports were sent home on M, 11/9/15 with homeroom students. These scores were based on their previous year's tests in ELA and Math. Please ask your child(ren) for them.
Mrs. Savage has been a science educator for almost ten years. She holds a Bachelor's degree from the University of Miami [Go Canes!!] in Biology and English as well as a Master's degree in Public Health from Nova Southeastern University. Mrs. Savage's educational philosophy centers on teaching and nurturing the entire child in preparation for the real world and life itself. Some of her hobbies include listening to music, reading, writing, singing, and playing some video games. In her spare time, she enjoys going on new adventures and spending time with her husband, daughter, and two dogs.
Classroom Wish List